What are these academic degrees called in French?

1. High school diploma 2. Bachelor's degree( a regular 4-year university degree). 3. Master's degree ( 1-2 year year graduate degree after the bachelor's degree)


A high school diploma is called a Baccalaureat (or Bac for short).

The university degrees were changed a couple of years ago. Here is the situation as it is now:

The university degree takes three years and is called a Licence.

The Masters degree takes two years after the Licence and is called a Masters.